Sunday, December 30, 2012

Punk band The Fight United

Punk rock and horror..What a fantastic combination!!I got the awesome opportunity to photograph local Vancouver punk band The Fight United recently.I do photography for people quite often and I usually wouldn't post about it on here.But what makes this different is the band members will be in an upcoming horror short I'm working on.How lucky am I?I'm very privileged to be able to work with them..so stoked!Here's some links and pictures.I highly recommend you check out their music,it's totally awesome!!

Paul Tryl: Guitar/Vocals
Kenny Homeless: Bass/Vocals
Johnny Malatestinic: Guitar/Backing Vocals
Yoko: Drums/Backing Vocals


WWW.THEFIGHTUNITED.COM

THE FIGHT UNITED FACEBOOK PAGE








PAUL TRYL

KENNY HOMELESS
JOHNNY MALATESTINIC

YOKO OHNO


No comments:

Post a Comment