Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mascara & Popcorn Film Festival 2013 in Montreal

So I had the most amazing time at the Mascara & Popcorn International Film Festival 2013.I had the honour of being part of the Jury Panel which had some awesome people on it.Director George Mihalka,Susan Curran from Anchor Bay,Rodrigo Gudino from Rue Morgue and the wickedly talented Filmmakers Cassandra Sechler,Eric Falardeau,Remi Frechette and Kamal John Iskander.Hosted by the lovely Patricia Chica, Director of award winning Ceramic Tango starring Richard Cardinal and Holy Scar.It was a 4 day Festival with Black Carpet fun,shows,make-up and of course a whole whack of short films,which rocked!!Being on a Jury with experienced people really helped me learn more about filmmaking since basically I'm still new at this.I couldn't have had a better time with these people.I meet so many cool people as well and had a BLAST with them roaming the streets of Montreal until 4am.Anxious for next year!ALL you people ROCK!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Florence Touliatos for putting on such a RAD Festival!!Here's to 2014!! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment