Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A GREAT promo from A Horror-fying Blog

It seems every time I come home I get some kind of wonderful news..This was posted to my lovely surprise by the awesome John Ginder, a continuous supporter and friend.On his website he has posted both my short horror films and gives his opinion of them.I'm again so grateful to have people spread the word about my shorts it helps a small Indie out SO MUCH!!THANK YOU JOHN!!! Click the link to the WEB PAGE

                          A HORROR-FYING BLOG

MADAME SOLEIL'S TEA PARTY STILL
MAYA'S JOURNAL STILL

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to interrupt your blog, but I have tagged you for a Liebster Blog Award: http://www.promotehorror.com/2012/08/a-liebster-blog-award.html (If you don't want to / can't pass it on, that's okay, just wanted to let you know! Thanks, HorrO

    ReplyDelete